Saturday, August 23, 2014

This place in time

    Saying goodbye to camp, the other counselors, and the campers was depressing and difficult. After pouring so much of myself into this summer, it was painful to wrench myself away. I feel stuck between wanting to stay and wanting to come home.
    The truth is however that right now I belong in Romania with you guys. I'm so thankful for this summer and all the beautiful, wonderful memories but I'm just as thankful for you guys. I can't say how excited and blessed I am to spend another year with you. I feel like you are part of my family and I know God has great things prepared for us and for our senior year. If we're listening and following him faithfully I'm confident that we'll all grow throughout this year, becoming closer to each other and closer to Him. I love you all and can't wait to see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment